DACH Private Equity Forum
We are delighted to announce that the next 8th annual unquote" DACH Private Equity Congress will take place on 10th October, 2013 in Munich at the Kempinski Hotel. To be reminded and updated about news and programme information for this event please click here to fill out a Remind Me form.
The annual unquote'' DACH Congress will look in-depth at the crucial issues the private equity market faces in the German speaking region. A number of sessions will be dedicated to deal-doing and exits, with local GPs discussing origination, portfolio management and value creation. Lenders and advisers will discuss how deals are put together now, and at what price. We will also focus on fundraising and LPs' expectations of returns, as well as GP strategies and successful communication with investors.
With so many crucial issues to discuss, make sure you join unquote" at the next concise one day event. As well as being known for offering the finest networking opportunities in the region, the programme remains to be one of the most comprehensive in the industry.
Some of the speakers in 2012 included:
- Professor Dr. Michael Grote, Professor of Corporate, Finance, Head of Frankfurt Institute for Private Equity, FRANKFURT SCHOOL OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT
- Ingo Krocke, CEO, AUCTUS CAPITAL PARTNERS AG
- Joern Pelzer, Partner, PINOVA CAPITAL
- Johannes Wendt, Director, ALLIANZ CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Michael Lindauer, Managing Director, Global Co-Head of Fund Investments, ALLIANZ CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Nick Money-Kyrle, Managing Partner, STEADFAST CAPITAL
- Oliver Schumann, Managing Director, CAPITAL DYNAMICS
- Rainer Strohmenger, General Partner, WELLINGTON PARTNERS
- Ralf Flore, Managing Partner, CONSTELLATION
- Sonya Pauls, Partner, SJ BERWIN
- Werner Schnorf, Founding Partner and CEO, ZURMONT MADISON PRIVATE EQUITY
- William van Eesteren, Managing Director, WILSHIRE ASSOCIATES
What past delegates have had to say;
"Very thought provoking conference, fine selection of speakers, good mix of relevant topics"
"Very informative and provided a good update on the current state and outlook of our industry"
Chief Representative, Germany , Capvis Equity Partners AG
"An interesting event with enough space to network and exchange thoughts with other industry professionals"
Investment Manager, Adveq Management AG
"Interesting review of current trends in private equity in the DACH region"
Managing Director, Georgieff Capital