DACH Private Equity Forum 2015
Join us for the most renowned and established private equity forum in the DACH region. It will be a day filled with insightful presentations, discussions and critical networking with the private equity market champions.
The 10th annual unquote'' DACH Private Equity Forum will bring together leading senior private equity professionals to discuss the future landscape of private equity in the DACH region.
Conference highlights include:
- Hear from an unparalleled line-up of industry heavyweight speakers - influential investors and industry thought leaders
- Leaders' debate focussing on setting the tone for the year to come and mapping out where private equity in DACH is headed to now
- A breakfast briefing that will delve into the details of infrastructure investing and will consider its merits and demerits
- Looking at the growing VC hub-Berlin and the intricate workings of a VC fund
- Learn everything you need to know about social impact investing
- Gain industry insight into investor expectations and learn how to position your fund in the most optimal way
Excellent and focused meeting with the most relevant players in PE in the DACH regionGeneral Partner, Wellington Partners
Be part of it: Join the conversation
Each year, the unquote" DACH private equity forum presents expert insights on the very latest industry developments, with an in-depth conference programme featuring a mixture of sessions and speakers, offering CPD accreditation.
We strive to create an event built upon your changing needs within such a demanding and constantly evolving industry. 2015 and beyond is set to bring greater challenges following far-reaching changes within the DACH private equity industry.
Find out more
For attendee enquiries contact Lewis at
For sponsorship enquiries contact Tom at
For speaker enquiries contact Genevieve at