DACH Private Equity Forum
unquote" is pleased to announce the annual DACH Private Equity Forum returns to Munich on 7 October 2014!
Now in its 9th year, this event is recognised as a must attend bringing together LPs, GPs and the wider industry to debate and discuss developments in private equity investments and exits in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
The signs are very positive for the DACH private equity market as 2014 got off to a good start with Germany alone recording a total buyout value of €2.8bn in quarter 1. Though the volume of deals is down, the values are higher and activity in the secondary market continues to be buoyant. What is the outlook for the next 12 months? How can private equity investors gain better access to the Mittelstand? Will deals continue to dominate in the consumer goods and retail, pharmaceutical and engineering sectors or will new sectors emerge? Moreover, how will private equity investors compete and collaborate with the increasing number of strategic buyers in the DACH market?
Join us in Munich on 7 October where you will benefit from a combination of keynote addresses and lively panel debates featuring leading speakers from across the DACH private equity industry.
Dr Peter Gullmann
Spokesperson of the Board, German Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVK) and Managing Director
Managing Director, Fund Investments, AlpInvest Partners
Managing Director, Crescent Credit Europe
Partner, Head of Mid-Market Team, DACH & Poland, EQT
Co-Founder, Partner & Chief Executive, Perusa Partners
Programme highlights 2014:
- The private equity leaders debate will focus on the drivers behind GP investment decisions in the current investment environment
- Insights from portfolio companies on their experiences of being owned and managed by private equity investors
- GP analysis on the challenge of balancing risk taking and innovation with delivering returns to investors
- LP perspectives on private equity direct and co-investments, as well as why they are increasing allocations to private equity
- Viewpoint of financiers on the appetite for financing private equity deals and the structures being considered
- Discussion on how the liquid market for private equity is influencing valuations and impacting on the exit and secondary markets
Excellent and focused meeting with the most relevant players in PE in the DACH regionGeneral Partner, Wellington Partners
Great opportunity to catch-up with the leading funds in GermanyPrincipal, Northgate Capital
Well organized conference, perfect opportunity to meet many industry participants in one placeManaging Partner, Upside Equity Advisory GmbH
The best update on the DACH private equity market in a very efficient formatDeputy Director, EIF
Professional event with focused topics and good networking opportunitiesPartner, Mandarin Capital
Great networking event with interesting analytical presentationsSVP, Partners Group
For attendee enquiries contact Clare at
For sponsorship enquiries contact Johanna at firstname.lastname@example.org
For speaker enquiries contact Genevieve at email@example.com